Score a goal with better team work! Sport Evasion has an active solution that will unite your people and empower your team. Team work is the secret to motivation, efficiency and performance. It keeps your firm ahead of the game in times of crisis. But getting the most out of team work is challenging. It involves team building skills and the expertise to create winning team dynamics. Team building is an essential pillar in any working environment. It is a catalyst for self-development, positive communication, leadership skills and the ability to work closely together and serve a common goal. And this is where Sport Evasion comes onto the field. Give us individual employees and we’ll give you a team that is bonded by common values, solidarity and professionalism. We also help firms and management see their staff as valuable team members.
Our approach tackles team building from all angles and is in-depth. Our comprehensive method takes into consideration the five fundamental behind team dynamics:
- TEAM member
- TEAM relationships
- TEAM problem solving ability
- TEAM leadership
- The organizational environment
Each company is unique and every business is different. This is why Sport Evasion dives into diverse approaches to team building. Just as a soccer team’s strategy changes depending on its opponent, our team building events change to best suit your needs.
Sport Evasion’s edge:
- Our tailor-made events have successfully benefitted some of Lebanon’s and UAE’s leading firms by enhancing communication and teamwork.
- Our team building events stand out given our 20 years of know-how, expertise and dedication to quality.
- Building on the old, we always create novel activities to provide you with a fresh perspective and ensure you leave each event with something new.
- We create tailor made events for entry and mid-level management and also have special action plans for leadership and top executives.
- Our services are not limited to Lebanon. We answer the needs of the GCC and other Arab countries.
- Our private team building experiences can cover a wide range of relevant elements like ice breaking, communication skills, time management, planning, problem solving and team dynamics.
- We have partners in Europe and the USA and can take your team on a much more original adventure in more challenging environments.